Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr project is looking for 2 release managers

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr project is looking for 2 release managers
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:29:56 +0100

Hi everybody,

As everyone should know, I'm more a sysadmin .kind of guy than a developer but I really love quality assurance and testing so I may be a good fit to become package maintainer. I know Debian based systems pretty well, have a basic understanding of Perl and some knowledge of perl regexp, know how to use wine, sftp, git, whatever I may need…. I just don't remember having a sourceforge account but this one is easily fixed.

I'd prefer working on the project's infrastructure and tooling though.

Count me in if no one fits the bill.

P.S. :
Thumbs up to jfefe for mentioning gitflow ! I'd really enjoy using it daily for our modules and stuff and highly recommend it for the Dolibarr project!
Also voting for Florian as I'd love releasing stuff with him :)