Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Integration with Magento

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Integration with Magento
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 09:56:40 +0200

Ciao a tutti

Licence don't seem free.

Since Dolibarr is GPL free software, licence is free. That doesn't meen you can get the code free of charge ;)

We have told about auguria magento plugin, not Dolibarr :) Not same

AFAIK, Auguria has moved away from Dolibarr development, don't know if they still support this.

Claudio problem is here, can he work on existing module or not, and if it's possible how to use/modify it (licence, right, ...)

I hope Claudio will get a response from auguria.

Cheers,

Km