Re: [Dolibarr-dev] transifex and de_AT

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] transifex and de_AT
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 12:34:14 +0200

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Destailleur Laurent <address@hidden> wrote:
Goal is to have a script that do this:
If there is a difference, we keep key into pt_BR, if no we keep key ONLY into pt_PT. But if after cleaning, pt_PT value is bad and you complete into pt_BR, value will be different so value will be kept then into pt_BR

So this means, this should have no visible effect nor on pt_BR user, nor on pt_PT users. It will just save space and allow translator to see when is different easily into pt_BR from pt_PT.

Yes, ok, got it. I think a simple diff should work out.

Rgds
Saxa