Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Planning to manage stock shelves and bins

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Planning to manage stock shelves and bins
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 14:39:57 +0100

This would be a good thing.
However, i prefer to work step by step. And first step is to make the
module to manage batch/serial stable. Currently it is still
experimental.
Did you check this module. Does the module "batch dans date
management" stable enough for you to be moved as a "stable" module ?

Next step will be to add shelf-unit management. But only after the
batch and date management module is ok for everybody. I still miss
feedback on it.