Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Github and issue management, how contribute

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Github and issue management, how contribute
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:10:33 +0100

If ticket was closed, it probably means the issue was fixed (fixes are done in develop branch).
Can you provide us id of issue ?

Hi everybody

I've a problem with using issue on Github. I presum is my fault then I
ask to evolve my contribution.

Recently I've opened an issue about a regression after an upgrade. A
close propal button is missing when it's set to pay and invoice are
set and payed. My first text was certainly incomplete.

A dev has ask more information but close it in same time.
Then I don't unsdestand your process. How to set a response
As this issue is closed all response followed are mainly lost, and
it's remove in default search issue. Then it's as "pisser dans un
violon" (translated as To brush the dog)

How can I do better ? In this situation, I've a doubt about utility to
open issue and try to contribute at my level in your project.

Km