Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.9 freeze

From: Ing . Víctor Ortiz Pérez
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.9 freeze
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:46:17 -0600

IMHO:

I agree. I think is too fast, maybe waiting more, the new version could be tested enough to decrease the number of bugs of the last release.

I understand that there is a schedule maybe it have to be rescheduled.

Hi all,

why launch the 3.9 ?
we have a lot of problems with 3.8, it's disturbing for users. It will be better to spend the next 6 months in order to correct the 3.8 and show that we care about stability (don't be Microsoft..)
my 2 cents

Laurent,

      Can you create 3.8_backport branch ?

Regard