Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Field for TAX ID in contacts

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Field for TAX ID in contacts
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 12:18:54 +0100

About extrafields, it has become an official feature, so it is secured to used it and support is guaranted like other stable feature.

About your need to have this field in standard, I still don't understand when you may need to have this information on the contact ?
Do you have an example of use case that need this on contact and not on thirdparty ?