Re: [DotGNU]Related Opportunities

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Related Opportunities
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:57:15 -0400

If this is another free software project, or something that intends to produce software that will be available under a free software license of some kind, I see no direct conflict with this announcement. However, if this is some proprietary vendor looking to aquire and then take away the rights of those developers that they hire as well as the rights of others to the software they produce, I certainly agree this does not belong here, and would kindly request of them not to post again.

David

Rhys Weatherley wrote:

Yonas Jongkind wrote:

If you are interested in the DOTGNU project you may also be interested in
the opportunities at our company http://www.goodue.com/.

While I appreciate the heads up about similar projects,
the DotGNU mailing list is not intended to be a vehicle
for commercial recruiters.

There is very little information on your Web site at present.
If you could provide more information on what your company
is doing, then we can discuss how the projects can leverage
each other for success.

Cheers,

Rhys.