Re: e: [DotGNU]Copyright waivers for developers?

From: Bill White
Subject: Re: e: [DotGNU]Copyright waivers for developers?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:29:41 -0400

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 12:03:33PM -0700, Bill Lance opined:
> Would annonymous contributions passed through an
> unencumbered third party keep it clean?

I started this thread.  I think this is a bad idea.  I
believe that the contributions could be made sufficiently
anonymous, but that this exposes DotGNU and the FSF to
liability which they don't need.

I'm not so paranoid about this as some seem to be, but
I don't want to be underhanded about it.
--
Just call me Svejk.
Bill White                 address@hidden