[DotGNU]Accessing parent class members from nested classes

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Accessing parent class members from nested classes
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:52:29 +0530

Hi Rhys,
        Seems like a bug in the verifier for accessing the parent
class members from a nested class ... I assumed this was correct
as the compiler accepts it .. Michael (emeow-v2) reported this
on IRC and I guess I have fixed it ...

The code is a bit ugly , but I did not think using another variable
was worth it ...

If my assumptions & code are correct, please commit to CVS ...

Gopal

PS: /me marks up 2 bugs for emeow-v2 ... great going !..