[DotGNU]C@ warning + direction

From: Peter Minten
Subject: [DotGNU]C@ warning + direction
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:05:49 -0400

Hi,

during this weeks pnet meeting I got a warning from Rhys that multiple
inheritance might not be implementable in IL (and thus it can't work in C@).
This will probably also be the case for other C@ stuff related to inheritance
and accessing (friend attributes, singleton methods).

I therefore suggest aiming language development at features that are surely
implementable for now, we can always put in problematic stuff later. The
biggest part of this is aspects. There is a lot of work on the aspects and
some help defining it all (into the boring details)  would be appreciated :-).

Greetings,

Peter