[DotGNU]A small fix for C# compiler

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]A small fix for C# compiler
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:43:30 +0530

Hi Rhys,
        I was checking out the foreach loop (in which I had dabbled with
my dirty hands ...) and caught a segfault . As usual it turned out to
be my dirty work that caused the segfault ...

char x[]=new char[]{'X','o','X'};
foreach(int i in x)
{
}

Is this legal ? ... I have assumed it is not valid .. So the special
case of this gives an error message on this line..

Otherwise this segfaults when I check for "GetEnumerator" on "char[]"..
(enumerated foreach)

Gopal
--
"Shh..., I'm hunting wabbits. "