[DotGNU]Treecc Ruby support

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Treecc Ruby support
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 14:56:02 +1000

While the Weekend Warriors are busy making pnet/pnetlib better
than it has even been (I'm really impressed and happy guys),
I've been looking at treecc to see what additional features
it may require in the future.

As part of that, I have integrated Peter Minten's Ruby code
generation support into the CVS version of treecc.  Thanks Peter!

I'd appreciate help with testing this, as I'm not very familiar
with Ruby.  If someone could contribute patches to treecc.texi
for the manual to describe the Ruby changes, then that would
be great also.

While we're on the subject of scripting languages within treecc,
does anyone want to volunteer to investigate Perl and Python?

Cheers,

Rhys.