Re: [DotGNU]Building the Qt# binding generator with cscc

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Building the Qt# binding generator with cscc
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 09:39:21 +1000

Rhys Weatherley wrote:

> It may still be compiling against pnetlib's. [...]

Not so fast.  StringCollection is defined in "System", not "System.Xml".
So, two things need to happen:

   - We need to implement that class in our version of "System".
   - You'll need to compile against "-lSystem.Xml -lSystem".

It isn't possible to use Mono's "System" in place of ours, because
of differences in internalcall interfaces.

Cheers,

Rhys.