Re: [DotGNU]Building the Qt# binding generator with cscc

From: Adam Treat
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Building the Qt# binding generator with cscc
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:43:58 -0500

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 06:39 pm, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> > It may still be compiling against pnetlib's. [...]
>
> Not so fast.  StringCollection is defined in "System", not "System.Xml".
> So, two things need to happen:
>
>    - We need to implement that class in our version of "System".
>    - You'll need to compile against "-lSystem.Xml -lSystem".

Yes, I saw this.  Perhaps pnet's System.Xml is up to the task after all.  So,
it looks like the barriers to compiling the generator are:

        - Implement StringCollection
        - 'CreateDirectory' is not a member of the type `System.IO.Directory'

Note: we are in the midst of crafting an entirely new generator called
'binge'.