Re: [DotGNU]make install on pnetlib ?

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]make install on pnetlib ?
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 19:39:35 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

> Hi All,
>         Do we need a make install on pnetlib ? .... To be able to test
> with pnetlib ?.. More bug reports that way ..

I'd say it would be a good idea to add it now, with some instructions
in the documentation to say "if you have problems, use 'make install'
on pnet to re-install the MS-compiled binaries".

It shouldn't take long for someone to go through the Makefile.am
files in pnetlib and add the necessary automake magic.  Any takers?
Use "pnet/samples/Makefile.am" for a guide as to the magic to use.

I'd like us to pick a new goal, now that we have pnetlib compiling:

    Get fully 100% away from MS dependency by the end of the year.

Cheers,

Rhys.