[DotGNU]A todo for people out there ...

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]A todo for people out there ...
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:59:40 +0530

Hi All,
        I am not currently hacking on pnetlib .... So this is something
I had planned to do , but didn't ... :-)

So try this [TODO] on for size :-)

* runtime/System/IO/StreamWriter.cs : Write(String),Write(Char),
                                      Write(Char[],int,int)
        BinaryWriter does the same , but with an extra "byteCount" header
    before each string ... snitching code off that is acceptable. But
    We'll refactor BinaryWriter to use StreamWriter's code later anyway.

Gopal