RE: [DotGNU]System.Xml

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]System.Xml
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:10:57 -0500

Why not just develop a .NET compliant System.Xml and then let the world use
it and decide from there if the other 2 options are required.  It just seems
to me doing 3 or even 2 is a little over kill.

How much does MS's implementation vary from the ECMA standard?

Simon Guindon
Nureality Networks
www.nureality.ca