Re: [DotGNU]The DotGNU offensive

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]The DotGNU offensive
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 00:37:59 +0530

If memory serves me right, Peter Minten wrote:
> the master of Hype and Squashed Bugs (Gopal) has developed the idea of
> holding a release bonanza on 3 and 4 January 2003. The plan is that during
> that time releases will be made by several important projects. He also came
> up with the idea to hold a meetathon on 4 and 5 January. Those two events
> combined with the fresh This Year in DotGNU message ought to create a nice
> PR offensive for DotGNU.

And you just had to give it away before time !! ..... now there'll be lots
of others stealing our thunder :'( with timed releases ...

Well the fuse is lit, now let's watch the fireworks ... or should I say
"Happy New year" already ? ..

> *                           Portable.NET                             *
> *                           by somebody                              *

Obviously by Rhys ? ...

> *                          Public Relations                          *
> *                            by somebody                             *

Would that mean Me by any chance ?

Gopal