Re: [DotGNU]WinForms on amd64

From: Aris Basic
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]WinForms on amd64
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:30:20 -0400

ok i took this file changed FFI_SIZEOF_ARG to 8 and recompiled pnet
and that seams to help it (havnt tryed alot but halloworld compiled on VS .NET is now running without segmentation fault :)
so it is a step forward :) good debuging :)

Gopal V wrote:
Hi,

So is there a problem with libffi or was something
in pnet :)

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gcc/gcc/libffi/src/x86/ffi64.c?only_with_tag=gcc-3_4-rhl-branch
:)

my system (i dont build gcc with gcj [ gentoo multilib build of gcc doesnt like to build

That's why pnet/libffi exists .. to carry libffi
around .

Anyway,test out winforms and tell me -  I only tested
a wee bit of Xsharp and said "it works" :)

Gopal