Re: [DotGNU]who are the members of the DotGNU steering commitee?

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]who are the members of the DotGNU steering commitee?
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:58:13 +1000

On Sunday 24 October 2004 06:03 am, Peter \"Firefly\" Lund wrote:
> The DotGNU web page mentions the DotGNU Steering Commitee in several
> places but does not, as far as I can tell, say who the members are.

The Steering Commitee is pretty much inactive at this point.  Only Norbert
Bellow and myself remain from among the original DotGNU founders.  Decisions
that affect DotGNU as a whole are now taken on the open mailing lists such as
this one, or during the regular IRC meetings.

The only time that the Steering Commitee mailing list is used is when we have
to communicate with the FSF about some sticky legal point or other.  And that
is pretty rare.

There is no secret cabal. :-)

Cheers,

Rhys.