Re: [DotGNU]who are the members of the DotGNU steering commitee?

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]who are the members of the DotGNU steering commitee?
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:19:50 +1000

On Sunday 24 October 2004 01:01 pm, Thong \(Tum\) Nguyen wrote:

> > There is no secret cabal. :-)
>
> I take it that means broccoli is no longer the secret password?

Looks like you just got ejected for a rule 7, subsection 3 violation.  And I
quote: "All cabal members must deny the cabal's existence at all times.
Publicly confirming the existence of the cabal, or providing access to
non-authorised parties, is immediate grounds for suspension."

In an ironic twist, cabal members can publicly quote from the rule book under
rule 9, subsection 4, even though doing so might inadvertantly reveal the
existence of the rule book and hence the cabal.  Please refer to rule 1,
subsection 1: "The rules are inconsistent and we like it that way".

Please hand your secret cabal badge in to the nice secretary in the front
office on your way out.

As I was saying: There is no secret cabal.  Nothing to see.  Move along.

Cheers,

Rhys.