[DotGNU] MIDI in the .NET framework

From: Michael Geis
Subject: [DotGNU] MIDI in the .NET framework
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

I am working on a port of several MIDI apps to a
.NET implementation. I know that .NET contains MCI and
that there are lower level MIDI functions (MIDI
streams) in winmm.dll, which I could use with P/invoke
or DllImport.
Are MIDI streams supported within FCL as well? What
about
digital audio functions of the kind provided by
Portaudio. I know they are part of the Win32 API, but
I havent seen them in the FCL.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Geis