Re: [DotGNU] MIDI in the .NET framework

From: Michael Geis
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] MIDI in the .NET framework
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:24:03 -0700 (PDT)

Salut, Gopal!
The document you linked me to talks about a CLI
implementation called Platform.NET and mentions
Platform.Sound being related to Portaudio. However, it
doesnt link to further material (the link to the API
docu is broken). Googling Platform.Sound and
Platform.NET didnt yield results. Do you recall where
you downloaded that Ogg vorbis player from?
But yes, that is exactly the kind of stuff I am
looking for. An implementation of the CLI that
contains cross platform multimedia functions.

Cheers,
Michael