dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] 64-bit integers on x86 (32-bit processor)

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] 64-bit integers on x86 (32-bit processor)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 04:56:38 -0700 (PDT)

>    I think I have found another problem with
> 64-bit integers on 32-bit processors (x86). I am using the
> current CVS-version. I hope somebody can help me.

Maybe I'm completely stupid, but I'm trying to write up a
test case which I can run in some sense & failing at it.

> If I use 't1 = ULONG' and 't2 = UINT' (or 't2 = ULONG') the
> program works correctly. Also if I use one-dimensional
> arrays (in this case one loop instead of two nested-loops
> are compiled) the problem disappears. That's why I wasn't
> able to submit a smaller test case.

So, is the problem that the intermediate code is missing something
or that the intermediate code looks ok, but the final x86 output
is wrong?

> Here is the debug output.

Yeah, this is a huge PITA to actually rewrite in C without
knowing exactly what the expected output is.

So, lil' help? :)

Cheers,
Gopal