dotgnu-libjit

RE: [Dotgnu-libjit] Bug involving register allocation after implicit int

From: Shasank Chavan
Subject: RE: [Dotgnu-libjit] Bug involving register allocation after implicit integer promotion.
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:29:16 -0700

Thanks.  Are the libjit sources availabe from the linear-scan-register-allocator project the most recent (and stable) version?  I believe it is version 0.1.2.5.  I got the sources from:

http://code.google.com/p/libjit-linear-scan-register-allocator/source/checkout

via:

svn checkout http://libjit-linear-scan-register-allocator.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ libjit-linear-scan-register-allocator-read-only

Is that the proper place to pick up the newest (and most stable) libjit sources?

Thanks.

- Shasank