dotgnu-pnet

RE: [Pnet-developers] DGEE / Goldwater

From: Pascal Hauser
Subject: RE: [Pnet-developers] DGEE / Goldwater
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:29:33 +0200

Strange.. Now it has worked again..
I could start and boot Goldwater.. but now I've stopped it and can't
start it again.. same error..
What I have done that it worked again is that I've played a bit with gdb
and tried to locate the error, where the guardian process dies. After
starting debugging some times (I'm not familiar with
debugging/programming under linux) I get "Goldwater is already running".

I don't know what goes wrong.. but currently I think that maybe there is
an error in goldwater, that after exiting there are still some
references which prevent goldwater from starting again..?

Does someone have an idea what I can do now?

Thanks a lot..
Pascal