dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] help python with DGEE

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] help python with DGEE
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:04:09 +0530

If memory serves me right, address@hidden wrote:
> [WebMethod("test.test1"),Description="prueba"]
> public static String[] test1() {
>    string[] dates = new string[2];
>    for (int i=0; i<2;i++) {
>      dates[i]="value"+i.ToString();
>    }
>    return dates;
> }
Jul 20 21:22:42 <cds>   t3rmin4t0r: Well npg has a rather new funky xmlrpc
implementation that I'm _pressing_ him to use in the dgee
Jul 20 21:22:43 <t3rmin4t0r>    because the struct flag is on
Jul 20 21:22:47 <t3rmin4t0r>    ok
Jul 20 21:22:58 <cds>   structs work properly now, so do arrays

> But python don't response nothing.
> I don't Know if my proces in the webservices its bad or
> in python.
> I installed portable and DGEE with tar.gz

Does this answer your question ?

You'll have to check a fresh copy of DGEE off cvs with the tag "dgee-0-1-5"
ie in cvs co command add "-r dgee-0-1-5" .... updating your existing cvs
copies with this will destroy it , so check out a fresh copy :)
And keep that updated with the tag ... you'll get all the latest and greatest
of dgee ... but be warned it may be stabilizing (like a new faster pnetVM
model is in process)

Gopal