dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] CSAnt

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] CSAnt
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 06:07:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jason,

Other than what Rhys has already said theres a
cross-compatibility
mode for csant .

csant -c

accepts some of the Nant syntax , but not the more
complicated build files.
(ie it obviously has problems with the newer versions)

Porting Nant is a big pain now as the System.Xml is in
the middle of
a re-write (when will that end :-) ...

Anyway , the basic system should work . Of course, it
would help if
someone just sat down and fixed all bugs till Nant
worked ...

Gopal
--- address@hidden <address@hidden>
wrote:
> Hello again.
>
> Furthermore to my previous post about NAnt, I am
aware that I have CSAnt
> installed with PNet on my Mac.  However, I cannot
seem to find any
> documentation about CSAnt, and even the sourceforge
project seems to be dead
> in the water.
>
> Can anybody tell me anything useful about CSAnt?
Thanks.