dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] Tortoise

From: Andy
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Tortoise
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:32:52 -0000

I have tried to follow the instructions below re getting the source from cvs.  I am using Tortoise;  I have not had much success.  If anyone has Tortoise working against this archive can you please send me the successful instructions?

It may however be best to grab the latest development version from Savannah CVS. This project's CVS repository can be checked out through anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set. When prompted for a password for anoncvs, simply press the Enter key.

  cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet login

  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet co .

TIA

Andy