dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] Question Regarding poll.h and libbt

From: Jesse Sightler
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Question Regarding poll.h and libbt
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:44:37 -0400

Hello,

I've been looking into getting a portable.net version of libbt together.  I've made my first attempt simply by setting "CC=cscc" and running through ./configure and make.

So far, I basically have two problems.

1. It depends on openssl/sha.h.  This seems to be the only openssl dependency, and a fairly weak one at that.  I think this will be straightforward to work around.

2. poll.h - There doesn't seem to be a pnetC implementation of this.  Could there be one forthcoming?  Also, how hard would it be to reimplement this in CIL?

Does anyone else have experience with similar projects that could share advice?

Thanks,
Jess