dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] Commits lists back and functional

From: Deryk Robosson
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Commits lists back and functional
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:27:16 +0800

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:03:54 +0800, Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

The commits list

Is back up and running. It should just work for most of you
folks who have commit access. Savannah finally fixed their

And if it doesn't work? 8)

I recall you saying that you'd gotten one from the list. I haven't received it (or anything else from the commit list in ages). I'd presume we need to resubscribe if that's the case eh?

Deryk