dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] int ILMethodIsStaticConstructor(ILMethod *method)

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] int ILMethodIsStaticConstructor(ILMethod *method)
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 19:59:48 +0530

Tim Nichols wrote:
newbie mistake : note that I added these to struct _tagILMethod

ILUInt8 isStaticConstructor; ILUInt8 isConstructor;

Just a random suggestion, maybe we should have a single global
".cctor" and just compare pointers with it ?

More on this when I am actually sane - right now, I need more sleep
and less coffee. If you're on IRC watch out for t3rmin4t0r there :)

Cheers,
Gopal