dotgnu-visionaries

[Visionaries] C# interfaces for DOM

From: Boudewijn Dekker
Subject: [Visionaries] C# interfaces for DOM
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:13:20 +0200

Hai All,

My name is Boudewijn Dekker, I am CTO of Ellipsis and we develop an XML
database including DOM interfaces for C#.
The C# interface is a derivative of the Java interface. The Java interface
is a special case of the general dom idl. Since c# also has its own
(unicode) string class and the C# language supports the concept of an
interface, it is more or less logical to have special interfaces for C#
aswell. I wondered if you or anyone else would be interested in the DOM
interfaces for C#. The interfaces are actually copyright of the w3
consortium.

Boudewijn Dekker
Ellipsis
Blasiusstraat 124-hs