Re: [Duplicity-talk] some questions (--remove-than-older, --cleanup, --a

From: Antony
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] some questions (--remove-than-older, --cleanup, --archive-dir)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 03:52:58 +0700

Hi Ken, thanks for your reply..

I tried the cleanup.. it worked well..
And I also tried the remove-older-than .. but I got this error:

Which can't be deleted because newer sets depend on them.
No old backup sets found, nothing deleted.

Does this mean I have to make full backup first before deleting old
ones? Cause I really can't, it took me 2 full days to make my first
full backup :(

rgds,
Antony