Re: [Duplicity-talk] (no subject)

From: Ingrid Lohmann
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:53:41 +0100

Thank you Ken!

Unfortunately I didn't get any further ...Can you help me one more time ?

I tried:

duplicity --ssh-askpass  --encrypt-key "mykey" --sign-key "mykey"
--file-to-restore root/backuptester
scp://address@hidden//root/backups/duplicity /home/backuptest/test

but it fails with the error message

Command line error: option --ssh-askpass not recognized
See the duplicity manual page for instructions

I didn't fiund anything similar in the man-page.

Then I tried to find out the version of duplicity

ii  duplicity      0.4.2-10.1     encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup

-------- Original-Nachricht --------