Re[2]: [Duplicity-talk] Explicity filelist?

From: Paul-Kenji Cahier
Subject: Re[2]: [Duplicity-talk] Explicity filelist?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:06:14 +0200

I guess that would work(though the example only seems to include folder paths
rather than file paths)
but with the issue that if a big file appeared between the time of the
generation of the list and duplicity's file search, it'd include that big file.
Though that's a worst case scenario, agreed.
(sorry for the first mail that I only sent to you and not the ml)