[Duplicity-talk] Re: Duplicity-talk Digest, Vol 61, Issue 1

From: Chris Chatelain
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Duplicity-talk Digest, Vol 61, Issue 1
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:10:59 -0500

I think it's been about two weeks. The funny thing is, I'm rsyncing the exact same data to a box out of country with far less bandwith than both the server I'm backing up and amazon has, and it only takes an hour.

I didn't even realize there were verbosity options. I'll give that a try and do more investigating. Thanks!
How long has the performance been subpar? If only for a few days you
might just try waiting a week ;)