Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Developers: backend source re-organization

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Developers: backend source re-organization
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 19:12:30 +0200

> > So I would like to re-organize the way backens are structured in the
> > source.
>
> I am in total agreement with what you want to do.  While you concentrate
> on that, I can work on the other problems, such as file naming and more
> testing.  Just let me know what resources you might need from me.

Ok. Will hopefully get around to this later tonight or during the weekend.

I guess the only thing I can think of is that would help me is if EU
bucket support [1] could get committed, assuming you think it is
acceptable for commit, since there are some conflicts, in terms of
version management, between that and these upcoming changes.

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6589

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'