Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.5.04 & log error

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.5.04 & log error
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:51:34 -0600

address@hidden wrote:

>>> not yet , will do.. you mentioned to do this as root ? .. is there a
>>> difference if I do this unprivileged?
>>>

>> No need to be root if the files are owned by you.
>
> Can't find compilec.py anywhere in the tarballs (05.03 or 05).. where
> exactly is it?

My bad... its only in CVS.  I'm not sure it will help anyway.  setup.py
runs the compile step, and that's all it was going to do.

The only way to try this is to re-install from the tarball.  If that
does not fix it, then I'd just ignore the warning.  If you reuse the
install directory, be sure to do 'python setup.py clean' first.

...Ken