[Duplicity-talk] Simple question about duplicity

From: Panagiotis Atmatzidis
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Simple question about duplicity
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:38:32 +0200

Hello,

I deployed duplicity at the office to keep safe sensitive data on daily basis backups.

I'd like to know what happens if for some reason I lose my $HOME/.gnupg/ directory. Will I be able to use the taken backup to restore data?

Note that I used duplicity with no specific --encrypt options and no prior gnupg key for that user.

It created the gnupg itself, I just entered the password.

Thanks & regards

Panagiotis (atma) Atmatzidis

email:  address@hidden
--
The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."