Re: [Duplicity-talk] Some questions from a new user

From: Jacob Godserv
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Some questions from a new user
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:51:17 -0400

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 08:04, Richard Scott<address@hidden> wrote:
> I know we have the "remove-all-but-n-full" option, but from what I understand
> this also keeps any
> associated incremental sets.

The idea intrigued me, so I have written up a quick script which
deletes the incremental linked to the latest full backup.

I've done some amount of testing, and I'm pretty sure it works, but
please don't run this without backing up your backups and testing
first. :)

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?