[Duplicity-talk] duply (fka. ftplicity) & exit code

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] duply (fka. ftplicity) & exit code
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:57:13 +0200

Hi all,

first I came finally to a decision and ftplicity (being able to support all backends since some time) will be called duply (fka. ftplicity) from now on. The addendum is for the time being to circumvent confusion.

EXIT CODES: I have a totally righteous complaint about duply not handling exit signals correctly. Because duply supports batch execution of duplicity commands the suggestion is to sum them up .. anything but zero obviously was erroneous somewhere. I had a look in the duplicity source and just found a state (1) in the case of error?

Are there more? How is it designed?

Thanks ede
ftplicity.sourceforge.net