Re: [Duplicity-talk] Auto ignores archive dir?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Auto ignores archive dir?
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:34:37 +0100

As the thread is dying, you should probably post your new question again with a
proper subject ;) ..ede/duply.net

On 29.11.2010 18:00, Chris Poole wrote:
In the end I've realised that the exclude-filelist way is the best way
for me to go anyway. But thanks! I'm using zsh with extended globbing,
so it could well have been messing things up. Although saying that, my
script was running under bash, so I'm not sure that's it.

Sideline issue:

I started a backup, with verbosity 5, and it went through so far with
A ... to add a load of files.

Then it uploaded vol1.difftar.gpg, then went to the next lump of
files, etc. All very well.

I had to cancel the backup though. Upon starting again, it told me it
was going to resume from block xxx of the last volume, very well, but
then listed all the files it's already been though with "A ... "
syntax (though not uploading them, just listing them).

This is normal, right? It's just saying that it's adding or added
them, and telling me. It feels like it should print "U ... " for files
it's already uploaded.