Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.20 Released

From: Paul Barker
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.20 Released
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:39:45 +0000

On 2012-11-01 19:28, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
Paul, did you submit your custom backend via the mailing list or
through a patch in Launchpad?  I am very bad about forgetting stuff
coming in through the mailing list.  If I missed your submission, I
apologize.  I dont recall ever seeing it.

It was on the mailing list, back in August. Doesn't matter, I'll test the new release this weekend, what matters is that there's working code in duplicity to do what I need.

...Ken

Cheers,

Paul Barker