Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.20 Released

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.20 Released
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:35:01 +0100

On 01.11.2012 20:39, Paul Barker wrote:
> On 2012-11-01 19:28, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
>> Paul, did you submit your custom backend via the mailing list or
>> through a patch in Launchpad?  I am very bad about forgetting stuff
>> coming in through the mailing list.  If I missed your submission, I
>> apologize.  I dont recall ever seeing it.
>>

> It was on the mailing list, back in August. Doesn't matter, I'll test the new
> release this weekend, what matters is that there's working code in duplicity
> to do what I need.

i see Mike noticed it
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/duplicity-talk/2012-08/msg00003.html

observing the mailing list i've only seen your post and guess that he used your
backend as inspiration and extended the existing accordingly. but i can only
assume that. i'll forward your question to mike as he did the changes and
generally maintains U1 integration.

..ede