Re: [Duplicity-talk] empty cache folder

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] empty cache folder
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 14:27:16 +0100

On 24.12.2012 14:21, Druzee wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  After uploading about 500 backup files to S3 using duplicity i can now see
> that the .cache/duplicity/<backupsetname> is empty.
>
> Last time i used duplicity it did stoped responding (or so it seems) so i
> killed it. I guess that this is somehow related, but still ...
>
> Any suggestions on what can be done now ? duplicity wants to restart the full
> backup.

the cache folder is not the reason why it wants to startup a new full.

first: use the latest release 0.6.20 .. lot's of bug fixes.

second: what is your command line and send the output of a run with maximum
verbosity (obfuscate strings you consider private) to the list or pastebin it.
that should tell why it want's to start a new full.

..ede