[Duplicity-talk] How to get link to oauth on Mac OS X?

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] How to get link to oauth on Mac OS X?
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 17:32:10 -0500

This error keeps showing up in my log files about the module named oauth.   The
module is listed as missing or not found.  I created the python 2.7 oauth
library but it may not be in the correct place.  I use "fink" to update
duplicity as a package manger.

The script runs at a fairly verbose level:
--verbosity Notice

### Backup ### bin Mon Dec 24 01:18:21 EST 2012
Import of duplicity.backends.u1backend Failed: No module named oauth
Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
Last full backup date: Sun Dec 23 11:32:41 2012

The error seems to be harmless in that I don't believe I am using oauth but
since I maintain the fink installer package I thought if I have to tell the
setup.py program where to look for oauth I should tweak that.

Mac OSX 10.8.2
% fink list oauth
Information about 6334 packages read in 6 seconds.
 i   oauth2-py27      1.5.211-1    Library for Open Authentication version 1.0
% duplicity --version
duplicity 0.6.20
%

Thanks,