[Duplicity-talk] Bind to a given source address?

From: Michael Brennen
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Bind to a given source address?
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 22:13:21 -0500 (CDT)

I just began using duplicity a couple of days ago. So far it seems quite nicely done. I am running the EPEL package, 0.6.21, on CentOS.

Can duplicity bind to a specified ip address on the local host on which it runs? I googled a bit but could find nothing on that. That would be useful to me to route traffic a particular direction.

Thanks,

   Michael Brennen
   President, FishNet(R), Inc.
   Professional Internet Services