[Duplicity-talk] Understanding remove-*

From: guy
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Understanding remove-*
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 05:15:04 -0500

Hello,

I am new to duplicity and knowing you setup your backup and then forget about it and discover a disaster when it is too late;), I want to be sure I have the right understanding of the commands and options.

I want a daily incremental backup with a full backup every 10 days
I want to keep 10 backups: the 3 more recent incremental and only full backups for the olders

Is this the right way to do ?
duplicity remove-all-inc-of-but-n-full 3
duplicity remove-all-but-n-full 10
duplicity --full-if-older-than 10D

--
Guy